A partnership of former high street estate agents has quietly made an impressive impact on the London property market following the launch of their hybrid agency earlier this year.

Agent & Homes, which currently operates in Prime Central London and West London, aims to fill a gap in the market between costlier high street operations and low fee online agents.

It charges a % commission fee, prioritising customer service and providing genuine local expert advice.

Since launching in June, Agent & Homes has already been successful in the capital. It has taken on over 40 sales instructions and over 200 lettings instructions and is competing well against long-established firms.

The agency has so far assembled a ten-strong team of experienced entrepreneurial agents working across a range of different London postcodes. Its agents benefit from an attractive earning model where they receive a whopping 90% of commission fees, with the remaining 10% going back to the company to be invested in support services.

These services include all the back-end and marketing support needed to compete with established London agencies.

The agency was set up by experienced property duo Rollo Miles and Bob Crowley. Miles, who has previously managed at renowned London agency brands Marsh & Parsons and high-end outfit John D Wood, had a clear vision of the future of agency which culminated in the birth of Agent & Homes this year.

Meanwhile, Crowley, who has also managed at Marsh & Parsons, John D Wood and PropTech firm Nested, couldn’t resist when Miles asked him to come on board and help re-define the future of UK property sales.

“It’s an exciting time for us here at Agent & Homes – estate agency is changing to suit the needs of consumers, but great customer service and genuine local knowledge will always remain at the heart of what we do and what customers deserve, ” says Rollo Miles.

“We’ve had some tremendous results and quick growth since launching earlier this year and we’re now looking to add to our growing team of experienced agents across the capital. We also have plans to expand beyond London.”

Agent & Homes is headquartered in Notting Hill. Its team of agents can either work from the centralised hub or from their homes; whichever they prefer.

“Like most agents who have worked on the high street in the past, we’re of the opinion that a high street presence and shop front is no longer needed for a modern agency to be successful,” explains Bob Crowley.

Bob Crowley

“This allows us to invest more money into marketing and supporting our agents with everything they need to hit the ground running. It also means we can save our clients money as we do not have to charge the high fees that high street operators do.”

The agency is being built on a foundation of honest advice, exceptional service and great results.

“We’re tired of hearing that all agencies offer these qualities when, in reality, they don’t,” Miles continues.

“Therefore, our aim is to provide a modern alternative which allows clients to work with a passionate and knowledgeable property expert for the long-term.”

Crowley adds: “All of our agents self-manage. This means no micro-management, no repetitive call out sessions, no ‘OTE’ smoke and mirrors, no more sitting in a dead high street office until 8pm, and no more endlessly filling out reports and spreadsheets for head office.”

“Our agents can focus on what they are best at and enjoy most: looking after their clients and selling or letting their clients’ homes.”

“We’re here to provide self-motivated and forward-thinking agents with everything they need to thrive and take home significantly more commission each month than they previously have been.”

Agent & Homes offers a full sales and lettings service, including managing short-term lets and holiday lets on behalf of clients. In addition, the agency also offers search and acquisition services as well as commercial sales and lettings.

To find out more, visit:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *